Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sarah Dessen Book Challenge Hosted by Em's Bookshelf


Em's Bookshelf (emsbookshelf.blogspot.com) is hosting a Sarah Dessen reading challenge. Here are the rules:

1. Read all 9 Sarah Dessen books
2. Set your own time frame for finishing the books
3. Comment here and at the link above to participate in the challenge

I'm setting my finish date for December 31, 2009. I've never read any of Sarah Dessen's works, and I'm so excited to get started! Let me know when you plan to start and finish the challenge, and definitely check out Em's Bookshelf - it's fantastic!

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. wooohoo, glad to have you on board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm on my 6th sarah dessen book-- "That Summer"...but "The Truth About Forever" was truly my fave!!! :D

    ReplyDelete