Saturday, July 25, 2009

Books to Read - Late July 2009

Somehow, I never manage to catch up...and my list certainly never gets any shorter!


Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
Waiting for Normal - Leslie Connor
When You Reach Me - Rebecca Stead
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie - Alan Bradley
The Goodbye Time - Celeste Conway
Girl in a Blue Dress - Gaynor Arnold
So Punk Rock: And Other Ways to Disappoint Your Mother - Micol Ostow
My Fair Godmother - Jeanette Rallison
Jemma Hartman, Camper Extraordinaire - Brenda A. Ferber
How to Ditch Your Fairy - Justine Larbalestier

I really adore making lists. Nearly as much as I adore a good book!

1 comment:

  1. I love making lists too...why is that?

    I need a good read so I think I will research that list and go to the Library tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete